DRAGONY – Shadowplay
“Shadowplay” shows a band that refuses to bow down to any kind of conventions, that has its musical goals firmly in focus, and that impresses the listener through their imaginative and technically pure work. They are versatile in playing with the popular clichees of the genre and still come across innovative. Overall “Shadowplay” sounds homogeneous and refreshingly heavy – so there is plenty of reason to promote this album on tour. Therefore, the band will be on the billing of Gamma Ray’s Anniversary Tour! Feat. Zak Stevens (Savatage, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Circle II Circle) on guestvocals.
- 01. Wolves Of The North / 6:22
- 02. Shadowrunners / 4:18
- 03. Kiln Of The First Flame / 5:32
- 04. The Maiden’s Cliff / 2:54
- 05. Warlock / 5:12
- 06. Babylon / 5:26
- 07. Dr. Agony / 4:29
- 08. At Daggers Drawn / 3:52
- 09. Unicorn Union / 4:10
- 10. The Silent Sun (feat. Zak Stevens) / 10:05
- 11. True Survivor (Bonus Track) / 3:47
Total playing time 56:21
Soundcloud playlist – Free single download:
Video Album Trailer
True Survivor – video
Wolves Of The North – lyrics video
- Second album of the Austrian Symphonic Power Metal band (debut album: 6 from 7 points in Metal Hammer magazine).
- Significant production and guests, including Zak Stevens (Savatage, Trans Siberian Orchestra and Circle II Circle).
- Brilliant cover version/interpretation of the David Hasselhoff hit “True Survivor”!
- Excellent reputation as live band, having being on the same billing as Primal Fear, Axxis, Blind Guardian, Edenbridge, Paul Di’Anno, Sonata Arctica…
- On tour with Gamma Ray in October/November 2015.
Sad loss in the SYMPHONITY band camp
SYMPHONITY’s bass player Tomas “Tom” Celechosky has unfortunately lost his battle with cancer on June 27th, 2012. We here at the Limb Music headquarters are deeply saddened and send our condolences to his wife Elena, his family and his band members, who lost not only a great musician but a dear friend for many years.
Visit SYMPHONITY’s website at www.symphonity.com to see some of the memories shared by the band.
DRAGONY – Legends
“Legends” can be summed up as high quality, symphonic Power Metal with ass-kicking melody inserts, powerful guitars and lyrics with insight. As far as DRAGONY’s overall sound goes, one finds similarities with bands such as Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton and Stratovarius. Guest musicians: Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear).
- 01. Of Legends… / 1:29
- 02. Burning Skies (feat. Ralf Scheepers) / 5:34
- 03. Land Of Broken Dreams / 6:29
- 04. Dragonslayer / 5:19
- 05. Wings Of The Night / 5:19
- 06. Vaults Of Heaven / 4:55
- 07. The Longest Night / 8:30
- 08. Hero’s Return / 4:05
- 09. The Ride / 4:32
- 10. Alcador / 6:27
Total playing time 52:18
- Austrian Newcomers, playing at high international standard. All the musicians have a great deal of experience from playing in other bands
- Symphonic Power Metal, underlined by great melodies and a tough but finely configured guitar sound, cleverly combined with some prog sections
- Excellent production in the WildOneMusic Studios and mastering in the legendary Finnvox Studios in Helsinki by Mika Jussila
- Appearance of guest musicians such as Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear)
- For fans of Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton, Stratovarious, Avantasia, Hammerfall
MAGIC KINGDOM – Symphony Of War
“Symphony Of War” appears like a soundtrack for a blockbuster history movie and will attract fans of Malmsteen or Rhapsody of Fire. The sound is influenced by classical music, filigree riffing, big choirs and mighty melodies, notwithstanding first-class Metal attacks and a well-balanced heaviness. Limited double CD in deluxe slipcase includes two bonus tracks, video clip, interview with the band, wallpapers, poster & sticker!
LMPL 1010-125 Ltd. 2CD
- 01. Symphony Of War / 5:28
- 02. We Rise / 5:38
- 03. Million Sinners World / 6:06
- 04. Evil Magician / 8:13
- 05. In The Name Of Heathen Gods / 3:47
- 06. Monte Cristo / 3:51
- 07. I’m A Lionheart / 5:05
- 08. Unholy Abyss / 4:15
- 09. Metallic Tragedy – Chapter 2: The Holy Pentalogy / 29:06
- I. Through The Sea Of Ice / Quest For The Holy Light (0:00 – 5:24)
- II. Before The Apocalypse / War Of The Black Angels (5:24 – 16:27)
- III. At The Gates Of The Last Mystic Dragon Land (16:27 – 19:27)
- IV. Resurrection Of The Wizard / With The Gods Of Egypt On Our Side (19:27 – 22:28)
- V. Tournament Of Hell (22:28 – 29:06)
Total playing time 71:26
- Fantastic Symphonic Power Metal with deep, mighty, catchy choruses!
- For fans of Malmsteen, Rhapsody of Fire and similar bands
- Vocalist Olaf Hayer is known for his work with Luca Turilli, Dionysus, Symphonity to name just a few
- One of Europe’s best Symphonic Power Metal outfits with an international line-up
- The straight, hard and hefty mix was done by Uwe Lulis (Rebellion, ex-Grave Digger)
- Cleverly arranged story with great artwork by Leo Hao (Iced Earth, Blind Guardian, among others)
- Ltd. 2CD in slipcase incl. 2 bonus tracks, videoclip (We Rise), interview, wallpapers, poster & sticker