LIONSOUL – Welcome Storm
Fans of European classical power metal will find ten great metal songs on “Welcome Storm”, all of which glowing with impressive power chords and impressive vocals. Now and again certain American influences creep through. LionSoul are definitely a positive exception on the Italian scene – they stay away from the typical scheme of things which take the form of very high vocals, fast riffing and classical-bombastic, exaggerated keyboard parts. “Welcome Storm” is power metal as it should be: heavy, lively, raw and still melodic.
- 01. Beyond Dusk / 0:50
- 02. The Principal Warrior / 5:10
- 03. Next Genesis / 4:51
- 04. Gatling Sight / 5:00
- 05. Bright As Light / 5:27
- 06. Iron Whispers (feat. Alessandro Del Vecchio) / 5:49
- 07. The Thunder Master / 4:58
- 08. A Common Forever / 4:33
- 09. Welcome Storm (Eternal Quest) / 4:48
- 10. Lion’s Throne / 4:43
Total playing time 46:11
Video Album Trailer
“Next Genesis” video
- Second album by the power metal band.
- Style in the tradition of European power metal bands with high levels of melodics.
- Live shows with Gamma Ray, Iron Savior, Kissin’ Dynamite etc.
- First class, clear, ass-kicking production setting a perfect base for the twin guitars.
- Produced, engineered, mixed & mastered by Alessandro Del Vecchio (Edge Of Forever, Hardline, Graham Bonnet Band, Lionville, Sunstorm).
BURNING BLACK – Remission Of Sin
Nothing actually new can be expected in this genre, the guys of BURNING BLACK told themselves, you just need to do it better than the competition. And with “Remission Of Sin” they have a particularly lucrative Ace up their sleeves, one which will immediately draw in not only the Euro-Traditionalists but also US power metal fans, as it is hovering between European and American influences and uniting the very best of the two. Excellent vocals and aggressive riffing is just as important to the band as the dressed-up-to-the-nines melody and rhythm parts, which are such recognizable parts of the BURNING BLACK sound.
- 01. Do Lung Bridge / 1:29
- 02. Mercenary Of War / 5:43
- 03. Remission Of Sin / 4:36
- 04. Flag Of Rock / 4:11
- 05. Crucified Heart / 4:41
- 06. Spaceman’s Theory (Instrumental) / 2:52
- 07. Visionary In A Primitive Future / 6:44
- 08. Love Me / 4:20
- 09. Soulless Stone / 4:02
- 10. Far Away / 4:59
- 11. True Metal Jacket / 5:25
Total playing time 48:59
- excellent, timeless power metal with superb melodies
- for fans of Judas Priest, Hammerfall, Brainstorm, Malice
- huge live experience from shows with U.D.O, Circle II Circle, Primal Fear, Rage, etc..
- tremendous reviews of their previous releases
BLACK MAJESTY confirmed for Masters Of Rock 2012
Australian melodic power metal band Black Majesty have been announced as part of the 2012 Masters of Rock Czech Republic festival. This will be Black Majesty’s only Czech Republic show during their 2012 European tour where they will be promoting their new album (produced by Roland Grapow – Masterplan) due for release in May 2012. Other acts already confirmed for the M.O.R. 2012 festival include Thin Lizzy, Stratovarius, Edguy, Gothard, Kamelot, Arch Enemy, Within Temptation, Firewind, Unisonic and Arakain amongst many others.
BLACK MAJESTY TO WORK WITH ROLAND GRAPOW FOR NEW ALBUM & UPCOMING BLIND GUARDIAN TOUR DATES
Australian melodic power metal band Black Majesty will begin recording their fifth album with Roland Grapow (Masterplan) at Grapow Studios in Slovakia in October 2011. The new album is scheduled to be released in June 2012. Some of the song titles set to appear on the new album include The Fallen, Edge Of The World, The Killing Hand, Lykan and Journey To The Soul.
Other news sees Black Majesty set to support Germany’s Blind Guardian on their upcoming Australian tour. Live dates include:
30th Sept. 2011 – The Factory Theatre (all ages) – Sydney, Australia
2nd Oct. 2011 – Bilboard (over 18’s), Melbourne, Australia
3rd Oct. 2011 – Bilboard (over 18’s), Melbourne, Australia
BLACK MAJESTY to support Blind Guardian
Black Majesty will support Germany’s Blind Guardian on both of their upcoming Australian tour dates. Australia’s Eyefear will also be on the bill making both shows a huge bill of Power Metal.
Friday 30th September 2011 – The Factory Theatre (All Ages), Sydney, Australia
Sunday 2nd October 2011 – Bilboard, Melbourne, Australia