CIVILIZATION ONE – Calling The Gods
‘Calling The Gods’ lives by its great compositions masterly combined with finger-cracking riffs, profound melodies and illustrious vocals by Chitral “Chity” Somapala (Red Circuit, Ex-Firewind). The album includes three bonus tracks and a video-clip: “The Land In Flames”. Produced by Markus Teske (Vanden Plas, Mob Rules, Red Circuit…).
- 01. Aazis / 0:45
- 02. Calling The Gods / 3:26
- 03. The Land In Flames / 3:47
- 04. Archangel/ 4:11
- 05. Evil Eye / 4:44
- 06. Hell Awaiting / 3:50
- 07. True Believer / 3:40
- 08. Reunite / 3:31
- 09. The Supernatural Virtue / 3:28
- 10. New World / 4:23
- 11. Spirit In The Wind (Bonus Track) / 3:41
- 12. Believing The Dream (Bonus Track) / 2:58
- 13. Dreams Of Fire (We Unite As One) (Bonus Track) / 3:23
Total playing time 45:52
- Second album of the international Melodic Power Metal Band.
- Excellent musicians of international reputation (RED CIRCUIT, FIREWIND, POWER QUEST, FARO, HEAVENLY, SECRET SPHERE, AVALON…).
- Versatile live experience.
- Produced by Markus Teske (VANDEN PLAS, SYMPHONY X, MOB RULES, RED CIRCUIT…).
BLACK MAJESTY – Stargazer
Superb Power Metal with lots of melodies, finely spun prog elements and a huge portion of sheer joy and unbroken enthusiasm are the chief characteristics of “Stargazer”. Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) has again given the album a transparent, crystal clear mix, which even manages to enhance the great hymns by the Australians. Artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.)
- 01. Falling / 4:40
- 02. Lost Horizon / 4:31
- 03. Voice Of Change / 4:29
- 04. Killing Hand / 4:22
- 05. Journey To The Soul / 4:35
- 06. Holy Killers / 5:10
- 07. Symphony Of Death / 5:37
- 08. Edge Of The World / 4:19
- 09. Stargazer / 6:41
- 10. Shine (bonus track) / 4:12
Total playing time 48:30
- Australia’s premiere Melodic Power Metal act!
- Diversified mixture of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Hammerfall, and Helloween.
- Great reviews of their previous releases.
- Album mixed and mastered by Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween).
- Live Shows with Edguy, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Saxon, Nevermore, Paul DiAnno, etc. and performances at the Wacken Open-Air Festival.
- Cover artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.).
GHOST MACHINERY tribute-single with special quests online
Finnish heavy metal messenger Ghost Machinery pay tribute to two great Finnish traditional heavy metal bands that have been paving the way to modern day melodic metal. From the northern part of Finland comes Zero Nine with 25 years of hard rocking and 10 albums under their belt. In southern Finland Ironcross was founded in 1976 and the band recorded 3 stunning albums that have not had the publicity they should have had.
The super-catchy Zero Nine song called “Never Stop Runnin’” can be found on the ‘White Lines’ album. On this one the special quest is an original member from Zero Nine, guitarist Timo Käsmä who plays one hell of a solo on this tribute.
… read all
BLACK MAJESTY live shows announced
After spending the last few months recording the new Black Majesty album ‘Stargazer’, the band have announced a few upcoming shows:
Friday 30th March 2012 – The Brisbane Hotel – Tasmania, Australia part of the Ampocalypse 2 mini fest
Friday 4th May 2012 – Central Club Hotel – Melbourne, Australia
Thursday 17th May 2012 – The Hifi Bar – Melbourne, Australia – supporting Tim Ripper Owens
Saturday 14th July 2012 – Masters Of Rock 2012 – Czech Republic
The album ‘Stargazer’ is tentatively slated for a May 2012 release – exact release date to be announced soon.
LAST KINGDOM – Chronicles Of The North
“Chronicles Of The North” is a solid, often driving Melodic Metal Album with symphonic parts and compact melodies. All nine tracks suit each other perfectly and give us an overall picture of a band, which knows what it wants to achieve and what it can do best. LAST KINGDOM make a solid statement that is equal to the standards of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering.
- 01. Chronicles Of The North / 4:40
- 02. Warrior Kings / 3:40
- 03. Daylight Retreats / 5:29
- 04. Silver Moon / 3:59
- 05. The World Is Dying / 6:00
- 06. End Of Life / 5:09
- 07. Fate / 5:35
- 08. Abandonded / 6:59
- 09. Lost / 5:53
Total playing time 47:24
- recorded, mixed and mastered by Andy LaRocque (King Diamond) at his Sonic Train Studios in Sweden
- young Swedish band who have gained an excellent name for themselves on the underground scene
- Melodic Metal, underlined by superb melodies and ass-kicking, excellently played guitars
- for fans of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering
BLACK MAJESTY announce new album title
Black Majesty have announced ‘Stargazer’ as the title of their new album due in May 2012. Black Majesty began recording drums back in October 2011 with Roland Grapow (Masterplan) at Grapow Studios in Slovakia and have since been busy in their homeland Australia laying down guitars and vocals. Roland Grapow will mix the album in the coming months.
GHOST MACHINERY – Out For Blood
“Out For Blood” is a technically complex, finely interpreted Melodic Power metal album. From start to finish, the eleven songs impress the listener with the explosive guitar work and hugely powerful choruses with great unforgetability factors, which not even the Scandinavian kings of metal were able to write in their heyday. It’s positive metal power in every note!
- 01. Face Of Evil / 3:41
- 02. Out For Blood / 4:02
- 03. Guilty 3:41
- 04. Blood From Stone / 3:53
- 05. Name Remains In History / 4:00
- 06. The Fortuneteller / 5:06
- 07. Lost In Time / 3:57
- 08. Sentenced To Life (In Paradise) / 3:49
- 09. Mask Of Madness / 4:56
- 10. Eternal Damnation / 4:31
- 11. Send Me An Angel (Blackfoot Cover) / 4:43
Total Playing Time 46:19
- Pete Ahonen, Burning Point singer & guitar player, with the sophomore album of his second band
- Fantastic Neo-Classical Power Metal with unforgettable, powerful choruses!
- All band members can look back on extensive musical experience in various Finnish bands.
- For fans of Sonata Arctica, Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Altaria, etc…
- Worldwide tremendous reviews for their debut album “Haunting Remains”.
- Cover artwork by Rainer Kalwitz (Metal Church, Shadow Gallery, Praying Mantis, etc.)
BLACK MAJESTY – In Your Honour
With their three previous albums BLACK MAJESTY have proved that they are absolutely capable of playing excellent melodic Power Metal, which has its roots in the very earth of the genre. The songs on “In Your Honour” reflect elements of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Queensyrche and even Hammerfall without trying to copy them, topped by the BLACK MAJESTY trademarks in the form of brilliant lead guitars and highly melodic vocals.
- 01. Far Beyond / 5:31
- 02. God Of War / 5:06
- 03. Millenium / 3:58
- 04. Break These Chains / 4:50
- 05. Further Than Insane / 4:35
- 06. End Of Time / 4:44
- 07. Wish You Well / 4:23
- 08. Follow / 4:57
- 09. Witching Hour / 5:25
Total playing time 42:54
- 10. Two Hearts / 4:35
- 11. Silent Company (Accoustic) / 5:13
Total playing time 52:37
- Diversified mixture of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Hammerfall, Helloween and Pegazus
- Great reviews of their previous releases
- Album produced and mixed by Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween)
- Live shows with Edguy, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Saxon, Nevermore, Paul DiAnno, etc…. including performance at the Wacken Open-Air Festival
- European tour in June 2010