EYEFEAR – The Inception Of Darkness
The album, which the Australians themselves describe as the most complex and darkest album in their history, glitters with excellent compositions, which straddle the entire width of the genre. “The Inception Of Darkness’” offers a near perfect synthesis of progressive and power metal with a refreshingly individual note and unmistakeable trademarks.
There is also the remarkable voice of Danny Cecati (ex-PEGAZUS), who again knows how to display the wide range of his world-class vocals to their best advantage. Mixed and mastered by Tommy Hansen (TNT, DAD, Helloween…).
- 01. Redemption / 6:57
- 02. Shadowdance / 5:11
- 03. Eyes Of Madness / 4:58
- 04. The Inception Of Darkness Pt. 1: Transcending / 5:47
- 05. The Inception Of Darkness Pt. 2: Reborn / 6:05
- 06. Immortals / 4:48
- 07. Perfect Images / 4:51
- 08. Legions / 4:29
- 09. Redemption (Radio Edit) / 4:38
- 10. Eyes Of Madness (Orchestral Version) / 4:49
- 11. Reborn (Orchestral Version) / 6:06
Total playing time 58:32
CIVILIZATION ONE – Calling The Gods
‘Calling The Gods’ lives by its great compositions masterly combined with finger-cracking riffs, profound melodies and illustrious vocals by Chitral “Chity” Somapala (Red Circuit, Ex-Firewind). The album includes three bonus tracks and a video-clip: “The Land In Flames”. Produced by Markus Teske (Vanden Plas, Mob Rules, Red Circuit…).
- 01. Aazis / 0:45
- 02. Calling The Gods / 3:26
- 03. The Land In Flames / 3:47
- 04. Archangel/ 4:11
- 05. Evil Eye / 4:44
- 06. Hell Awaiting / 3:50
- 07. True Believer / 3:40
- 08. Reunite / 3:31
- 09. The Supernatural Virtue / 3:28
- 10. New World / 4:23
- 11. Spirit In The Wind (Bonus Track) / 3:41
- 12. Believing The Dream (Bonus Track) / 2:58
- 13. Dreams Of Fire (We Unite As One) (Bonus Track) / 3:23
Total playing time 45:52
- Second album of the international Melodic Power Metal Band.
- Excellent musicians of international reputation (RED CIRCUIT, FIREWIND, POWER QUEST, FARO, HEAVENLY, SECRET SPHERE, AVALON…).
- Versatile live experience.
- Produced by Markus Teske (VANDEN PLAS, SYMPHONY X, MOB RULES, RED CIRCUIT…).
FOGALORD – A Legend To Believe In
“A Legend To Believe In” comes alive through its hymn-like, epic songs. The orchestral sections of the album are fabulous and not at all intrusive, while the guitar work on all twelve tracks is of the highest standard. Fans of classical-speed, highly melodic Metal with impressive vocals will have no excuse to pass over this first class album.
- 01. Follow The Fog / 2:19
- 02. At The Gates Of The Silent Storm / 4:54
- 03. Black Era / 0:27
- 04. The Fog Lord / 5:06
- 05. The Scream Of The Thunder / 4:48
- 06. A Legend To Believe In / 4:14
- 07. The Dark Prophecy / 2:04
- 08. A Day Of Fire / 6:23
- 09. Our Last Nightfall / 3:51
- 10. Strength Of The Hopeless / 0:32
- 11. The March Of The Grey Army / 4:06
- 12. Of War And Resurrection / 15:40
Total playing time 54:17
- Excellent debut album of the Italian band with numerous well-known guest musicians
(RHAPSODY, ANCIENT BARDS, LABYRINTH, …)
- Impressively musical concept album greatly appealing to fans of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, MANOWAR, LUCA TURILLI’S DREAMQUEST as well as NIGHTWISH
VEXILLUM – The Bivouac
VEXILLUM create their own style, mixing Dashing Euro-Power Metal with Celtic-/ Nordic-/Folk ingredients, which could be compared to bands such as RHAPSODY OF FIRE, LABYRINTH, HEIMDALL and VISION DIVINE, without, however, copying them. Mastered by R.D. Liapakis & C. Schmid (Mystic Prophecy, Devils Train, Orden Ogan).
- 01. The Wanderer’s Note / 5:49
- 02. Dethrone The Tyrant / 6:26
- 03. Dancing Goddess / 5:03
- 04. The Oak And Lady Flame / 6:40
- 05. The Hunt / 5:05
- 06. The Dream / 4:59
- 07. The Marketsquare Of Dooley / 5:11
- 08. The Way Behind The Hill / 05:40
- 09. Valhalla / 05:45
- 10. Letter From The Earth / 5:58
- 11. Megiddo / 5:30
- 12. The Last Inn / 5:37
Total playing time 67:43
- VEXILLUM’s music is a musically excellent synthesis of speed-melodic Power Metal with Folk-Nordic elements.
- VEXILLUM can be compared with RHAPSODY OF FIRE.
- Excellent reviews for their previous album.
- On tour with Luca Turilli’s Rhapsody in December 2012.
BLACK MAJESTY – Stargazer
Superb Power Metal with lots of melodies, finely spun prog elements and a huge portion of sheer joy and unbroken enthusiasm are the chief characteristics of “Stargazer”. Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween) has again given the album a transparent, crystal clear mix, which even manages to enhance the great hymns by the Australians. Artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.)
- 01. Falling / 4:40
- 02. Lost Horizon / 4:31
- 03. Voice Of Change / 4:29
- 04. Killing Hand / 4:22
- 05. Journey To The Soul / 4:35
- 06. Holy Killers / 5:10
- 07. Symphony Of Death / 5:37
- 08. Edge Of The World / 4:19
- 09. Stargazer / 6:41
- 10. Shine (bonus track) / 4:12
Total playing time 48:30
- Australia’s premiere Melodic Power Metal act!
- Diversified mixture of Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Queensryche, Hammerfall, and Helloween.
- Great reviews of their previous releases.
- Album mixed and mastered by Roland Grapow (Masterplan, ex-Helloween).
- Live Shows with Edguy, Blind Guardian, Hammerfall, Dragonforce, Saxon, Nevermore, Paul DiAnno, etc. and performances at the Wacken Open-Air Festival.
- Cover artwork by Dirk Illing (Scorpions, etc.).
DRAGONY – Legends
“Legends” can be summed up as high quality, symphonic Power Metal with ass-kicking melody inserts, powerful guitars and lyrics with insight. As far as DRAGONY’s overall sound goes, one finds similarities with bands such as Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton and Stratovarius. Guest musicians: Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear).
- 01. Of Legends… / 1:29
- 02. Burning Skies (feat. Ralf Scheepers) / 5:34
- 03. Land Of Broken Dreams / 6:29
- 04. Dragonslayer / 5:19
- 05. Wings Of The Night / 5:19
- 06. Vaults Of Heaven / 4:55
- 07. The Longest Night / 8:30
- 08. Hero’s Return / 4:05
- 09. The Ride / 4:32
- 10. Alcador / 6:27
Total playing time 52:18
- Austrian Newcomers, playing at high international standard. All the musicians have a great deal of experience from playing in other bands
- Symphonic Power Metal, underlined by great melodies and a tough but finely configured guitar sound, cleverly combined with some prog sections
- Excellent production in the WildOneMusic Studios and mastering in the legendary Finnvox Studios in Helsinki by Mika Jussila
- Appearance of guest musicians such as Tom Tieber (Ecliptica), Katie Joanne (Siren’s Cry) and Ralf Scheepers (Primal Fear)
- For fans of Edguy, Kamelot, Sabaton, Stratovarious, Avantasia, Hammerfall
LAST KINGDOM – Chronicles Of The North
“Chronicles Of The North” is a solid, often driving Melodic Metal Album with symphonic parts and compact melodies. All nine tracks suit each other perfectly and give us an overall picture of a band, which knows what it wants to achieve and what it can do best. LAST KINGDOM make a solid statement that is equal to the standards of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering.
- 01. Chronicles Of The North / 4:40
- 02. Warrior Kings / 3:40
- 03. Daylight Retreats / 5:29
- 04. Silver Moon / 3:59
- 05. The World Is Dying / 6:00
- 06. End Of Life / 5:09
- 07. Fate / 5:35
- 08. Abandonded / 6:59
- 09. Lost / 5:53
Total playing time 47:24
- recorded, mixed and mastered by Andy LaRocque (King Diamond) at his Sonic Train Studios in Sweden
- young Swedish band who have gained an excellent name for themselves on the underground scene
- Melodic Metal, underlined by superb melodies and ass-kicking, excellently played guitars
- for fans of Stratovarius, Thunderstone, Blind Guardian and Cain’s Offering