FIREFORCE – Deathbringer
“Deathbringer” is an absolutely pure Heavy Metal album with thirteen ass-kicking songs all comprising of stunning riffs, hammering drums and rounded off with neck-breaking rhythms and with a voluminous, modern production which serves to kick the songs yet further forwards. It’s an album, which gets the adrenaline rushing, with a passion manifested in every second of the music. True- and old school metalheads will be enthralled from the first to the last, that is the true verdict. – Produced by R.D. Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…)
- 01. Deathbringer / 4:10
- 02. Highland Charge / 3:55
- 03. Combat Metal / 4:18
- 04. Thunder Will Roll / 3:43
- 05. To The Battle / 4:32
- 06. Attracted To Sin And Lust / 4:01
- 07. Words Of Hatred / 3:08
- 08. King Of Lies / 4:35
- 09. Aeons / 4:00
- 10. Anubis – Lord Of The Dead / 4:18
- 11. Sekhmet – Warrior Goddess / 3:52
- 12. MN29 / 4:59
- 13. Gangland (Tygers of Pan Tang Cover – Bonus) / 3:59
Total playing time 53:26
- Powerfully produced Heavy-/Power Metal Album, which will appeal to True- as well as Old- School metal fans
- Produced by Mystic Prophecy and Devil’s Train singer R.D. Liapakis (Jack Starr, Suicidal Angels, Steel Prophet, Crystal Tears, etc…)
- Excellent live reputation from shows at the Prog Power Metal Festival. Live shows with Avantasia, Hell, Tygers of Pan Tang, Crimson Glory, etc…
- Musically influenced by bands such as Tygers of Pan Tang, Mystic Prophecy, early Helloween, Running Wild, etc…
- On KILLHAMMER Tour in October 2014 with Mystic Prophecy (see tourdates)
Cover artist Dirk Illing passed away
R.I.P. Dirk… – We are lost for words! Bad news travel fast they say, but only now did we hear that Dirk Illing has suddenly and unexpectedly passed away last week. His legacy will live on in the many artworks he has done for numerous bands – like for example our Black Majesty, Gun Barrel, Eldritch, Wizard… – and the WOA. Our sincere condolences go out to the family and friends. The Limb Music crew
Ancient Bards #1 at Amazon UK Bestsellers Rank
Great news. Ancient Bards’ new album “A New Dawn Ending” jumped to #1 at Amazon UK Bestsellers Rank in Power & True Metal! Congratulations!!!
FIREFORCE – “Deathbringer” coming soon…
FIREFORCE, the Belgian Power Metal tank rolls again!
After the release of “March On” it was time to go one step further and the band is now, after inking a worldwide deal with the German label Limb Music, proud to announce their new album “Deathbringer”, which will be released on 20. June 2014.
The album consists of 12 “Combat Metal” songs with a powerful production of R.D. Liapakis (Mystic Prophecy, Devil’s Train, Suicidal Angels, Crystal Tears).
The crusaders of Combat Metal will convince you that the only way to live is the metal way, or the Deathbringer will come to rip your guts out…
Listen to three prview tracks at news.limb-music.com/fireforce.
ANCIENT BARDS – A New Dawn Ending
The ten songs on “A New Dawn Ending”, with over seventy minutes of playing time, are perfectly balanced, excellently performed symphonic epic metal with loads of feeling and variety. Their symphonic-epic Metal is cleanly prepared, superbly played and it is apparent that ANCIENT BARDS do their work not only with fun, but also with conviction. 2014 is going to be a really successful year for the Italian symphonic metal band, because with “A New Dawn Ending” they have a true ace up their communal sleeve.
- 01. Before The Storm / 1:39
- 02. A Greater Purpose / 7:55
- 03. Flaming Heart / 6:52
- 04. Across This Life / 4:31
- 05. In My Arms / 5:25
- 06. The Last Resort (feat. Fabio Lione) / 6:06
- 07. Showdown / 12:48
- 08. In The End / 5:11
- 09. Spiriti Liberi / 4:49
- 10. A New Dawn Ending / 16:37
Total playing time 71:48
- For fans of Nightwish, Rhapsody Of Fire, Epica, Delain snd Edenbridge.
- Live shows with Turisas, White Skull, Almah, Domine, Heidevolk, Korpiklaani, Eluveitie, etc.
- Epic-melodic, classic-bombastic arrangements packing into excellent sound.
- Thematically high quality story together with sophisticated song writing.
- Worldwide excellent reviews for their two previous albums.
- Vocalist Sara Squadrani was an invited guest on Arjen Anthony Lucassen’s last studio opus.
ANCIENT BARDS – New video clip “In My Arms”
Ancient Bards, Limb Music and Rockshots Music Management are proud to present the videoclip of “In My Arms”, the first single extracted from “A New Dawn Ending”, the band’s new album, to be released on on April 25th in Europe and Japan and on June 10th in North America.
“In My Arms” is the dejected and resigned inner cry of queen Shena, her aching eyes, now witnessing the awful duel between Daltor and Sendor, are the same that saw her son Surod (Dorus) pass away 16 years ago.
The video was directed by Matteo Ermeti
ANCIENT BARDS – “A New Dawn Ending” coming soon…
ANCIENT BARDS along with Limb Music and Rockshots Music Management, are proud to present A New Dawn Ending.
This is the title of the new album of Ancient Bards, containing the third and last chapter of the first part of the Black Crystal Sword Saga, which began with The Alliance of the Kings in 2010 and continued with Soulless Child in 2011.
A New Dawn Ending will be released via Limb Music on April 25th, 2014.
Cover art designed by the master Felipe Machado Franco (Blind Guardian, Rhapsody)
Listen to 3 samples from the new album and watch the album trailer here: www.limb-music.com/ancientbardsnews.
The album contains 10 songs, including 2 suites: one of over 12 minutes, and one of nearly 17 for a total of over 70 minutes.
Here’s the tracklist of A New Dawn Ending:
01 – Before the Storm (1:39)
02 – A Greater Purpose (7:55)
03 – Flaming Heart (6:52)
04 – Across This Life (4:31)
05 – In My Arms (5:25)
06 – The Last Resort (6:06)
07 – Showdown (12:48)
08 – In the End (5:11)
09 – Spiriti Liberi (4:49)
10 – A New Dawn Ending (16:37)
Official Pre-Order available:
Ancient Bards Official Shop Italy:
Forever Rock Mailorder Germany:
BOOKING INQUIRIES: email@example.com
Battle Helm interview with LUCID DREAMING
LUCID DREAMING have been featured on the webzine Battle Helm. Find the complete interview at: